|
||
![]() xtrmely sweet tooth.half-human.half alien. born to the earth fairly normal.=) Follow Me~ ![]() Big Mouths~ Blogroll + keyra + tita + taty + wanimunchkin + kme + isz comot + Cing-Cing + kyle + April Tan + Mun Yi azreen onny + iraira + alya baby + mar.mar.mar + nana ![]() Archives June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
Saturday, 1 May 2010
,
18:47
not young =)
![]() Not young by ukiss*english translation* Just have a listen to what I'm saying I know what young is Mom's always with me, you dont know yet In reality, I'm really completely grown up now im old enough to know everything How does it hurt~ Now I, Now I, am not a kid So Gloomy~ You don't know what I feel right now I'm absolutely not that young, I'm no longer a child I know what is love, I know it too (love) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me im not a little kid anymore, im all grown up I know the world, I know it too (the world) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me when im in front of her, my heart starts pounding I ask people who she is Love became known in my eyes, a light switched on my angel, my first love, lalalalala I know what young is~ What the hell, how much could you know why dont you understand, You gon' be my lady, uuhuu! I'm absolutely not that young, I'm no longer a child I know what is love, I know it too (love) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me I'm not a little kid anymore, im all grown up I know the world, I know it too (the world) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me Oh oh Let's stop this here Oh oh get it on, let me talk to you Oh Oh we're not kids anymore Oh oh I know how to love Uh... no more, I ain't a kid, I'm a grown man I'm ready for love, ready for romance why keep my feelings unknown, look at me like a man stop looking at me like a dongsaeng You're ignoring my feelings, you don't know them, it's insensitive My parents tell me to be careful stop telling me im too young, it's so insensitive! I'm absolutely not that young, I'm no longer a child I know what is love, I know it too (love) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me im not a little kid anymore, im all grown up I know the world, I know it too (the world) dont underestimate me, dont mess with me Labels: translation 0 comments |
|